A Fractional Sales Enablement Manager is a part-time expert who helps a company's sales team sell more effectively. They train the team, provide useful tools, and create sales strategies. They work with the company for a few hours or days a week and focus on improving the team's sales skills and results.
Best for Growth Marketers
Best for Paid Ads & CMO's
Best for eCommerce Marketing
Table of Contents
This fractional sales enablement manager job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and is easy to customize for your company.
Fractional Sales Enablement Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for a Fractional Sales Enablement Manager who will bring energy and expertise to our team. Your role will be to coach sales staff, improve our sales tools, and help us sell more effectively. If you're passionate about sales and teaching, we're eager to meet you.
- Help our sales team sell more effectively by giving them the right tools and training.
- Create easy-to-understand guides and materials for our products and services.
- Work with different departments to make sure sales information is up-to-date and accurate.
- Plan and hold training sessions to teach sales techniques and product details.
- Keep track of how well the sales team is doing and find ways to help them improve.
- Make sure our sales tools, like customer relationship management (CRM) software, are used correctly.
- Stay up-to-date with new sales strategies and industry trends to share with the team.
- Work part-time hours, but be ready to adjust your schedule to meet the team's needs.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven experience in sales or sales enablement, with a track record of delivering results.
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule, accommodating various time zones and business needs.
- Strong understanding of sales processes and strategies, as well as experience with sales technology and tools.
- Excellent communication skills, with the capacity to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Experience in creating and delivering training programs that drive sales effectiveness.
- Ability to analyze data and sales metrics to identify areas for improvement.
- Experience with CRM systems, sales automation tools, and other relevant software.
- Collaborative mindset with a strong ability to work across different teams and departments.
- Capability to provide constructive feedback and coaching to sales teams.
- Adaptability and openness to change as business needs evolve.
- Commitment to staying informed about industry trends and best practices in sales enablement.
Check out our list of interview questions to ask a fractional sales enablement manager to gauge these skills in candidates.
Fractional Sales Enablement Manager Rates
Below is a general overview of the typical rates for fractional sales enablement manager. The actual rates may vary based on the experience, the complexity of the project, and other factors.
|$75 – $150
|Fixed Monthly Fee
|$3,000 – $10,000
|$5,000 – $25,000
Explore Other Job Description Templates
- Fractional Sales Assistant Job Description
- Fractional CRO Job Description
- Fractional VP of Sales Job Description
What does a Fractional Sales Enablement Manager do?
A Fractional Sales Enablement Manager strategically enhances a team's sales processes and tools on a part-time or contractual basis, optimizing performance without the need for a full-time hire.
What is the difference between Sales Enablement Manager and Fractional Sales Enablement Manager?
A Sales Enablement Manager is a full-time role focused on equipping sales teams with tools and strategies, while a Fractional Sales Enablement Manager offers similar expertise part-time or on a contract basis to multiple companies.
What are some red flags to watch out for when hiring a Fractional Sales Enablement Manager?
When hiring a Fractional Sales Enablement Manager, be wary of candidates with unclear methodologies, a lack of relevant industry experience, poor references, or a history of short, unproductive engagements.
How do Fractional Sales Enablement Manager typically charge for their services?
Fractional Sales Enablement Managers usually charge based on time commitment—either hourly rates or retainer fees—for their part-time strategic sales support and training services.