One of the best ways to gain exposure to your product or service is with an effective digital marketing strategy with video ads. There are lots of case studies that show that video ads provide more engagement, click-throughs, and purchases versus photo ads. However, you want to make sure that you only publish high-quality videos that will deliver a high return on investment (ROI).
This is where video marketing agencies come in.
A quality video-production agency will have the experience and the resources to deliver effective video ads with a fast turnaround time. Here is a look at the top video marketing agencies that can help boost your campaign ROI.
Best for Growth Marketers Best for Paid Ads & CMO's Best for eCommerce Marketing
Best for Growth Marketers
Best for Paid Ads & CMO's
Best for eCommerce Marketing
Table of Contents
- Top Video Marketing Agencies
- Types of Digital Marketing Agencies
- What Is a Video Digital Marketing Agency?
- What Does a Video Marketing Agency Do?
- How Much Does a Video Marketing Agency Charge?
Top Video Marketing Agencies
Best Full Production for Explainer VideosLearn More
Explainer videos are one of the best ways to teach potential customers about your product or service, and Yum Yum Videos makes the best out there.
They provide clients with a video production team including a scriptwriter, an animator, and a producer to keep things on track.
The team at Yum Yum videos is not only talented in providing clients with high-quality animated videos, but they’re also excellent collaborators. Yum Yum Videos communicates with the client and works on their timeline, creating the perfect explainer video for each client. The fact that they work with businesses as an integral partner rather than a detached, one-off service is what sets this company apart.
Testimonial: “Engagement on the website by users has increased exponentially because the video message is far more powerful than the previous text. Yum Yum Videos’ work is the highest quality and powerfully animated. I received feedback from across all seven jurisdictions asking who did the production. They delivered the “wow” factor that I was looking for. They never disappoint and go out of their way to please the client. They work as a partner, not just a contractor, and that makes a difference in the delivery.” -April A Arslan, Founder, CEO & MD, Law-Whiz.
- Specializes in high-quality animated explainer videos
- Provides a dedicated team including a scriptwriter, animator, and producer
- Known for excellent collaboration and working closely with clients
- Tailors videos to client timelines and specific needs
- Strong positive client feedback and testimonials
- May be more focused on animated content, which might not suit all types of video marketing needs
- Potentially higher costs due to their specialization and quality of work
Best for B2BLearn More
Pop Video aims to function like an in-house team. Subscribing to their service offers clients access to their team and tools to boost a steady stream of videos, animations, infographics, interactive media, and more.
Pop Video serves as a collaborative partner in clients’ creative marketing processes. They use a 5-step process to help clients with everything from strategizing to creating and then to reinventing and repurposing created video content.
They excel at putting themselves in the shoes of the target audience to get a better understanding of what that audience is looking for. Clients find them trustworthy, communicative, and innovative in creating unique video content.
- Functions like an in-house team, offering a steady stream of diverse content
- Expertise in a range of formats including videos, animations, and infographics
- Strong collaborative approach in the creative marketing process
- Effective audience targeting and understanding
- Trustworthy and communicative, known for innovative content creation
- May be more suited for B2B clients than B2C
- Their comprehensive service might be more than what some clients require
Best for EnterprisesLearn More
With experience in everything from TV and commercials to branded videos and social media ads, Brandefy is our top pick for enterprise-level businesses looking for a high-quality, full-production video agency.
They offer an extensive menu of services including TV production for infomercials and commercials, web video services including brand videos, product promos, testimonials, and social media videos, and animation services for 2D explainer videos, 3D product videos, and motion graphics.
They have years of Clutch awards and an overwhelming number of positive reviews.
Clients love that Brandefy offers a premium service at a reasonable price. Some of their favorite things about working with Brandefy are the company’s efficiency, flexibility, friendliness, and artistic talent.
- Extensive experience with a variety of video types, from TV to social media ads
- Offers a wide range of services including animation and web video services
- Recognized with numerous awards and positive reviews
- Known for premium service at reasonable pricing
- Praised for efficiency, flexibility, and artistic talent
- Their enterprise-level focus might not align with the needs or budgets of smaller businesses
- The broad range of services might be overwhelming for clients with more specific needs
Surprisingly, a video production company with the name of NoGood is one of the best in the industry when it comes to professional-level videos.
The company has worked with some of the top brands in the world including Nike, Bytedance, and Steer. Based out of New York, NoGood has 30 to 40 employees and can work with a smaller budget. While they are not quite small enough to work with solopreneurs, you can surely hire NoGood if you are a company that’s on the smaller side.
NoGood can help bring your videos to top platforms such as Youtube, Facebook, and Instagram and deliver positive results. It’s a good idea to review their recent work through their link to see if their style is ideal for your brand.
- Professional-level video production suitable for top brands
- Capable of working with smaller budgets, offering flexibility
- Expertise in delivering content across top platforms like YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram
- Suitable for smaller companies as well as larger ones
- The name might be misleading in terms of the quality expectation
- Not ideal for solopreneurs or very small businesses
Related: Check out our guide on setting up YouTube Influencer SponsorshipsLearn More
Los Angeles-based Sandwich Video is one of the largest video marketing agencies in the country. With 60 to 70 employees, they have entire departments of video marketing pros at your disposal.
Since the company’s inception in 2009, they have worked with an impressive list of clients including Rothy’s, Stitch Fix, and Slack. The company provides four full services: creative, production, post-production, and distribution. Therefore, they can handle all aspects of video production.
Be aware that Sandwich Video is intended for larger companies with big budgets. It is not unexpected to spend six figures on some of their projects. However, Sandwich Video provides excellent service and will do well to serve large-scale campaigns.
- Large agency with comprehensive services in creative, production, post-production, and distribution
- Impressive client list and extensive experience
- Suitable for large-scale campaigns with significant budgets
- Offers full-service video marketing solutions
- High costs, often requiring six-figure budgets
- May not be accessible for smaller businesses or those with limited budgets
Another big entry in the video marketing world is Harmon Brothers. This is another large-scale video production company that has a full staff of 50 to 60 personnel.
The company has worked with large brands such as Click Funnels, Purple Mattress, and FiberFix. The company has worked on several campaigns that have generated tens of millions of dollars in sales. Since 2013, Harmon Brothers have been the “go-to” choice for brands that want to make a big impression with their video ads.
According to the company, their combined client video views exceed one billion impressions and have resulted in over $300 million in sales. If you are looking to produce a major video campaign, the Harmon Brothers should be at the top of your list.
- Large-scale production capabilities with a full staff
- Experience with major brands and high-impact campaigns
- Proven track record of generating significant sales through video campaigns
- Offers comprehensive services from creative to distribution
- Best suited for large companies with substantial budgets
- Might not be the right fit for smaller businesses or niche markets
As one of the oldest companies on the list, The DVI Group has decades of experience going back to 1999. This Atlanta, GA-based video marketing company has worked with several large brands including Holiday Inn, Mercedes-Benz, and MLB.
Therefore, if you are looking for a more professional and polished look, then you should certainly take a look at the DVI Group reel.
Also, it should be said that the DVI Group can deliver more than conventional video ads. They can also provide training videos, corporate videos, and more.
This company is an ideal choice for those who want an experienced team for long-term video marketing and production work.
- Decades of experience in the industry
- Offers a professional and polished approach to video marketing
- Capable of delivering a variety of video types, including corporate and training videos
- Ideal for long-term, professional video marketing needs
- Their long-standing industry presence might come with higher costs
- May not be as innovative as newer, more agile agencies
If you're looking for a large-scale production company that works on a smaller budget, then check out what Indigo Productions has to offer.
This New York-based video marketing company can provide everything from creative to production and post-production. The company has been around since 1991 and has produced work for the NHL, Sony, and Rolling Stone. Also, Indigo Productions has a top team of directors that can help make your work look much more impressive on smaller budgets.
Whether you are looking to put your video marketing on social media or broadcast, Indigo Productions will be able to deliver high-quality work that should deliver the results that you are looking for.
- Large-scale production capabilities on smaller budgets
- Offers a comprehensive range of services from creative to post-production
- Long-standing industry experience since 1991
- Access to top directors for high-quality production
- While budget-friendly, may still be out of reach for very small businesses
- The style and approach might not align with all types of businesses or creative visions
Types of Digital Marketing Agencies
What Is a Video Digital Marketing Agency?
A video marketing agency will provide the production for videos that can be used on social media. In some cases, they will be able to deliver videos that are high quality enough for broadcast productions
What Does a Video Marketing Agency Do?
While all video production companies will offer production services, some companies may offer additional services, like:
How Much Does a Video Marketing Agency Charge?
On the low end, a video production company will charge about $5K to $10K per project. On the high end, they will charge over $100K. The average cost of a project is about $30K to $50K.
How do you hire a video production agency?
You will want to consult with a video production company and talk about the work that you want to produce. From there, they should give you an estimate of how much it will cost to produce the campaign as well as how much time it will take.
What is a production reel?
A production reel will show recent work produced by the company. This will give you a good idea of what type of work the company can produce for you.
How long does video production take?
Production time depends on how many creative executions you need and the complexity of the project. On average, a product should last about one month.
Can video production companies offer creative ideas or do they already need the ideas?
Some production companies will offer creative services while others will need to have creative provided.
Do video marketing agencies have their own directors?
Some production companies will have their directors while others will hire them on your behalf.