In this article I’m going to break down the pros and cons of what Flocksy has to offer so you can see if their service is good for your business.
See why we recommend Kimp over Flocksy.Read Our Kimp Review
Table of Contents
- Flocksy Overview
- Flocsky Review
- Flocksy Promo Code – 20% off Coupon – Top Alternative
- Alternatives to Flocksy
- Frequently Asked Questions
Flocky’s pricing starts at $420/month for unlimited access to a team of up to three designers. You can make unlimited requests and turnaround time is typically 24 hours. They also offer video and copywriting services and video editing services.
How does Flocksy's unlimited graphic design work?
After you post your request, a timer shows up to show the expected turnaround time for that project. If you have any questions, you also get a dedicated project manager to facilitate this process for you.
Flocksy’s graphic design specialties range from Facebook ads and brochure designs, to book covers and landing pages for websites. Their pricing plan is on a monthly basis, with no contract required and a 14 day money back guarantee.
Who is Flocksy's business model good for?
- Restaurants in need of menu designs/ logos
- Podcasts, web blogs in need of show icons/ social media ads/ T-shirts
- Small businesses in need of website landing pages/ brochures
- Authors in need of book cover help or book signing posters
Flocksy designers will work on a range of projects including:
- Social media ads (Facebook, twitter, instagram, etc.)
- Brochure designs
- Book covers
- T-Shirt Design
- Simple Animated GIFs
- Website landing pages
Who uses Flocksy?
Flocksy is used by over 1,000 brands. They include Harley Davidson, State Farm and Napa AutoCare Center.
Flocksy’s highly rated team of designers have thousands of projects under their belt and have received high praise from clients.
You can get more bang for your buck. We've reviewed dozens of unlimited graphic designers and there's no question about it:Kimp provides the best return on investment hands down. Get more graphic design work at a better price point. Use the button below and receive 20% OFF Your First Month.
Pros: Here’s what I like about Flocksy
- All plans include graphic design, video editing, and copywriting.
- They have a vetting process where only a small percent of talent is allowed in. This vetting process is ongoing to assure that only the best talent is assigned to team members.
- Dedicated Project Manager
- They offer phone, email, and chat support
- Unlimited Projects
- 24-Hour Turnaround
- Quality Stock Photos
- Custom Template Library
- 3 Users
Cons: Here are the only things I don’t like about Flocksy
- Only work on one project at a time
- Worse than average turnaround time for minor requests compared to other providers we've tested
- It took me a minute to sign up – their site wasn’t allowing me to access the basic plan and only offered the premium
- 40% of their graphic designers aren’t based in the U.S. which can make it difficult to communicate efficiently. Fortunately, the project managers are US based and make this process easier.
Flocksy Promo Code – 20% off Coupon – Top Alternative
Flocksy has discontinued their coupon code. But that's ok, our favorite provider is offering 20% off the first month. Use our exclusive coupon to get a discount by clicking the link below. The coupon will auto apply.
Get 20% off your first month of Kimp using the button below .Visit Kimp
Alternatives to Flocksy
If you’re looking for more options, we've reviewed the top alternatives to Flocksy:
- Kimp – Read our review + promo code
- ManyPixels – Read our review + promo code
- Penji – Read our review + promo code
- Design Pickle – Read our review
Also check out our Unlimited Graphic Design Services Comparison which breaks down each of these providers and our top 2 picks.
Trying out each of these platforms is your best bet to finding which works best for you. You are still saving hundreds if not thousands by going through these online services depending on your project needs.
In 2018 graphic designers made on average $50,000/year. That's over $4,000/mo. out of your pocket. So take a chance and try these platforms out. Most of their basic plans average about $400/mo. That’s just good business.
Frequently Asked Questions
Flocksy has 2 pricing plans.
“The Team” plan is $420 per month. It includes access to the graphic design, copywriting, and video editing teams and up to 5 users.
“The All Access” plan is $995 per month. It includes access to the graphic design, copywriting, video editing, voiceover/audio, and web development teams and up to 5 users. Learn more and get a Flocksy coupon here.