These days, placing high on search engine results is a priority for businesses, agencies, and blogs around the world, which is why search engine optimization (SEO) is such a hot topic.
This is exactly the kind of work that SEOButler pride themselves on. They are affiliate marketing specialists.
And as a SEO content writing service, they offer a wide range of optimized content ranging from blog articles to guest posts on other websites. Let’s take a look at what this business model entails, and how their services hold up to the competition.
In this article, we break down the pros and cons of SEOButler’s features to help our readers decide whether it’s the right choice for their business.
Get 10% OFF any SEOButler order with promo code DDIY. Visit SEOButler.Visit SEOButler
Table of Contents
- SEOButler Overview
- SEOButler Review
- SEOButler Promo Code – 10% OFF
- Alternatives to SEOButler
- Frequently Asked Questions
SEOButler is a content creation service that allows users to submit requests for written content, guest posts on other websites, social signals, and citations. All clients have to do is choose which type of content they want while specifying other details such as word count.
How does SEOButler work?
Because SEOButler offers four different types of content, each category works in slightly different ways.
The most straightforward is the content writing service. Users select the category for their article, which ranges from regular blog posts to affiliate product reviews and buyers guides. They then choose their desired word count, provide details for what they want the piece to be, then receive their requested content within six days.
For guest posts, users communicate which category of sites they want to be featured on and details on what they’d like the featured content to be. SEOButler then conducts online outreach and finds a client willing to work with the user. They then produce unique guest posts based on user specifications. The content is then submitted to the guest site and an email will be sent to the user when it’s published.
SEOButler also delivers social signals, which are essentially backlinks created when a user shares your site URL on their social media. They help bring traffic to your website by directing guests from other sites onto yours. All users have to do is provide the URL they want people to flock to and specify the total number of signals they want to purchase.
Citations work in a similar manner, as users provide details about their business such as address, email, phone number, and owners while specifying the total number of citations they would like to purchase.
All of SEOButler’s writers are either American or British, with most holding degrees in English or another writing discipline.
What is SEOButler good for?
SEOButler is great for affiliate content, agencies looking to white label content and bloggers. And many of their clients are local businesses who need to produce SEO optimized blog content.
Users can leverage SEOButler’s services to avoid spending resources on things like blog posts or product descriptions, while also driving organic traffic into their website without having to put in their own time for outreach. They also offer eCommerce SEO by working one-on-one with businesses to build a strong SEO strategy specific to clients. Examples of businesses using SEOButler include, but are not limited to:
- Affiliate marketers
- Local businesses
Who uses SEOButler?
SEOButler is popular among marketing agencies that rely on building their client base through organic discovery, as well as eCommerce businesses looking to sell their products online. Examples of companies using SEOButler include:
- McBurney Marketing Organization
- Get Casely
- Phoenix SEO Lab
- Blue Dog Media
What does SEOButler cost?
How much you pay for each of SEOButler’s services depends on the type and quantity of content you order.
For written content users pay based on the number of words they order, and the rate depends on the category they choose, ranging from $.05 to $.13 per word. Users will get a discount if their request exceeds the 5000 word mark, and the more words you order the bigger the discount becomes.
Prices also range for guest posts, but you won’t be paying per word. Which category you choose will determine the price, with the price tag being as low as $85 and as high as $400. A 100% money-back guarantee is offered for guest posts.
Social signals and citations work essentially the same way. Users pay $14 for every 200 signals and $1 for every citation, with a 100% money-back guarantee for both services.
SEOButler’s sweet spot is content for digital marketers. They specialize in affiliate content and offer affiliate product reviews as well as detailed buyer guides. We had them write a product review and were pleased with the result.
Get SEO optimized content for your website. Visit SEOButler.Visit SEOButler
Pros: Here’s what I like about SEOButler
- They are very experienced at producing affiliate product reviews and buyers guides
- They routinely handle bulk orders of 50k-100k words for marketers that want to quickly build out their sites.
- Every single article gets audited by an editor
- They have dedicated customer support that is UK based (not VA’s)
- Bulk order support – if you have a large order, you can reach out and submit outside of their normal process
- They are selective and won’t write about bad, risky/controversial topics
- The guest post feature is unique and incredibly useful for clients that might be short on time and resources but need better exposure for their businesses.
- Their writers are well vetted and consistently provide high-quality content.
- They are skilled at using Surfer SEO if you want to pay a little extra to have your post optimized using this tool.
- Their social signals and citation services might be incredibly useful for clients looking to generate organic traffic on their sites.
- Businesses will benefit greatly from SEOButler’s incredibly robust eCommerce services.
- A generous money-back guarantee for most services is beneficial.
Cons: Here are the only things I don’t like about SEOButler
- They do not offer copywriting services.
- The turnaround time for content can be longer than some monthly services.
- You are not guaranteed to get the same writer on subsequent orders, but you can request
- After a month, you won’t be able to request any edits or revisions.
SEOButler Promo Code – 10% OFF
Looking to save on blog writing and content development costs? Use our exclusive promo code!
Use promo code DDIY to get 10% OFF any order.
To apply your coupon, click the “Visit SEOButler” button below to navigate to their website. Then, choose your product(s) and add them to the cart. When you get to the checkout page, enter our promo code in and you will receive a 10% discount on your order.Visit SEOButler
Alternatives to SEOButler
If you are looking for more content writing options, we’ve reviewed the top alternatives to SEOButler:
- Panda Copy – Read our review
- Content Refined – Read our review
- Jasper.ai – Read our review
- SEO Content Hero – Read our review
- Content Cucumber – Read our review
- Writer Access – Read our review
- Fiverr – Read our review
Also, check out our content writing services comparison which breaks down each of these providers and our top pick.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the turnaround time for articles?
Most projects have a turnaround time of about six days, though larger projects tend to take longer. Guest posts can take longer due to a third-party website owner handling the publishing side, taking about 5 to 30 days. If you want a project done in a specific time frame, you can contact SEOButler’s support team and they can try to make accommodations.
Can I request edits or rewrites?
Every level of content has a rewrite option, and the support team can help you with any issue with an order.
Can I request a specific writer?
There are no guarantees that a specific writer will be available. SEOButler can contact a writer if you’re so inclined, but if they’re working on another project at that time, you can’t request them.
How long do I have to receive edits?
If you need edits or a rewrite, you have one month from the date of the delivery to request one.
How does SEOButler find guest post sites?
They speak with various website owners and vet domains before offering them out to its users, ensuring that they’re trustworthy enough for a guest post.