Our team has personally tested a number of content writing services. And we have pretty high editorial standards for things like writing quality, well-researched content, turnaround time and output.
We were impressed with the results of our trial with Panda Copy and share our opinions in this review.
We also obtained an exclusive discount if you want to try them for yourselves.
Try Panda Copy for 50% off the first month. Visit Panda CopyGet Discount
Table of Contents
- Panda Copy Overview
- Panda Copy Review
- Panda Copy Promo Code
- Alternatives to Panda Copy
- Frequently Asked Questions
Panda Copy Overview
One thing that makes Panda Copy stand out from the rest is that it offers a flat rate every month accompanied by an unlimited amount of content and revisions. In this way, customers looking for a copywriting service (such as yourself) can get great service for lower writing and editing costs.
An advantage to using Panda Copy is that it can help companies with plenty of marketing ideas but not enough manpower. Panda Copy allows you to write as many different blogs, articles, copies, social media content, and stories as you want. Furthermore, you won’t have to worry about extra charges regarding the number of revisions or word count since this is all included in their service.
Panda Copy was built by a team of dedicated specialists in the marketing industry who have been perfecting their craft for 15 years. And while the brand itself has just come to fruition this year, the company has provided a solution to the same problem over and over again: by creating great content through qualified copywriters. In consideration of the current pandemic, every writer they hire is currently working from their homes and are based in the USA.
How Does Panda Copy's Writing Service Work?
As mentioned, Panda Copy provides unlimited requests and revisions for your content, starting at $499 every month for all your essential needs, and $949 every month for an upgraded professional package.
Whichever one you prefer, you will get a speedy turnover of around 1-2 business days with everything done for you, including research, the actual writing, and any necessary edits.
While some articles may need more research than others, they can typically produce anywhere between two to five requests per client every week, depending on the word count. In addition, you can have the same writer assigned to your project to ensure that they capture the voice you’re aiming for. You can also have them write various styles and different types of writing such as press releases, blogs, web copies, ad texts, and more.
Panda Copy Review
Panda Copy is an excellent tool that allows us to skip the need to hire a freelancer or full-time writers who work on a per-article basis, saving you money.
Plus, if your business heavily relies on quality content to generate traffic for your page or website, then Panda Copy is a great option for you. All you need to do is get your ideas for content together, and you'll be assigned a professional writer to put your thoughts into paper.
While Panda Copy isn't specially designed to work for SEO, you are able to put in requests with specific keywords that you would like included. From what we've seen, writers from Panda Copy are knowledgeable in SEO practices and are able to provide relevant headings and place the necessary keywords that we provided. This makes it much easier for editing and their consistent communication only adds to this.
All in all, Panda Copy is able to deliver unique pieces of writing which are both well-researched and well written. Below is a list of all the pros and cons of Panda Copy:
Try Panda Copy for only 50% off the first month. Get unlimited content for a flat rate. Visit Panda CopyVisit Panda Copy
Pros: Here’s what I like about Panda Copy
- All of their writers are full-time on staff, unlike other marketplaces that use a lot of freelance writers. This ensures more consistent quality.
- They provide a fast turnaround of 24-48 hours.
- Stock images can be requested.
- You can be assigned a dedicated writer to your project upon request. They also match you with a writer who knows about your subject matter.
- When you submit your project, a dedicated project manager will make sure they have all of the information upfront. They will also review the work internally before it is sent back to you.
- Unlike some other blog writing services, they are focused on copywriting and can help with writing effective ads and web copy. However, they are not limited to just copywriting and can produce high-quality blog posts and product reviews. They can even assist with proofreading and editing.
- If you’re unhappy with the copy they create, they will make an unlimited number of revisions to get it absolutely perfect.
- Their fixed monthly price is much easier for agencies and marketing teams to account for with the finance teams because there are no variable costs associated with word length, expertise, etc.,
Cons: Here are the only things I don’t like about Panda Copy
- You need to come up with your own SEO recommendations and keywords.
- You need to have plenty of content ready to be written to take full advantage of their services (this is especially true for the professional option). However, if you have content that has more than 2,000 words, it's best to consider longer turnaround times, which will increase the longer a particular request is.
- The UI/UX of their dashboard could use improvement. When submitting a project, there are multiple steps that you have to go through. Also, once a project is complete, you are provided with a downloadable Microsoft Word file, which makes review and editing a little clunky. Fortunately, you can even reply directly from emails for on-the-go convenience.
Panda Copy Promo Code
If you want to try Panda Copy, use our exclusive coupon to get the first week for $49. That's a 60% discount.
Click the link below and the coupon will auto apply.
Try Panda Copy for 50% off the first month. Get unlimited content for a flat rate. Visit Panda CopyVisit Panda Copy
Alternatives to Panda Copy
If you are looking for more content writing options, we’ve reviewed the top alternatives to Panda Copy:
- Content Cucumber – Read our review
- SEOButler – Read our review
- SEO Content Hero – Read our review
- Fiverr – Read our review
Also, check out our content writing services comparison which breaks down each of these providers and our top pick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Panda Copy offer a free trial?
No, but if you want to try their services before making a commitment, they offer a 7-day money-back guarantee.
Who chooses the content?
With Panda Copy, you are in charge. Just leave your ideas on their form and they will do the research and writing for you. If you need to give more input, simply leave a message or email them to get more control over your content.
How much content do I get?
Because Panda Copy doesn’t work on a per article basis, they function as an extension of your writing team. You can request as much content as you want for the month you paid and you can expect most work to be finished within 24-48 hours.
Does every submission come fully edited?
Each and every submission is edited before it is passed on to you. Their editors will also make sure that all of your instructions and expectations are met while ensuring that there are no spelling or grammatical errors.
How do copyrights work?
Once Panda Copy submits the work over to you, all copyright and ownership are also handed over. You’ll be able to do as you please with the content, and it is always delivered as a Word file so that you can easily work with every file.